Tennis betting is one of the popular sports betting that punters like to bet on. In this review written by our experts here at best Arab casino, we will show you the most common Tennis betting tips and some overview about the game as well as the best online betting sites that offer Tennis betting with very competitive tennis odds.
Online Tennis Betting Sites
- Online Tennis Betting Sites
- Tennis Sport: An Overview
- Tennis Betting Markets
- Tennis Betting Tips
- Top 5 Men’s Tennis Players for 2022
- Top 10 Women’s Tennis Players for 2022
- Top 10 Tennis Tournaments You Should Bet On
- Tennis Betting FAQs
Table Of Content
Tennis Sport: An Overview
It is said that Major Walter Clopton Wingfield invented the game ‘’Lawn Tennis’’ 1873. There are disputes about it though, as some say it dates back to even before that year. Tennis started in Birmingham, England and soon enough spread throughout the whole world and is now one of the most popular sports.
Tennis involves 2 players (could be 4 players each team consisting of 2 players) each holding a racket and playing in a rectangular field with a net in the middle. In order to win you need to score 4 points in a game. The points are not your typical numbers: 15 is 1 point, 30 is 2 points, and 40 is 3 points. The 4th point is the winning point. However that is just one game of the set. To win the set, you need to win 6 games before your opponent does.
Tennis Betting Markets
There are 8 major tennis betting markets that online punters like choosing when betting on tennis online. They are the following:
- Moneyline: Moneyline in tennis betting is just a fancy way of saying that you will bet on the player that will win the match.
- Game Spread: Choose the number of game wins a certain player will have.
- Set Spread: It is the same as game spread, but instead of game wins, you will be betting on which player will have more set wins in the match.
- Game Total & Game Over/Under: Betting the exact number of games that will be played in the match or if the games will be above or below a certain number.
- Set Total or Set Over/Under: Betting the exact number of sets that will be played in the match or if the sets will be above or below a certain number.
- Futures: Futures in tennis betting is when you bet on the outcome of a future event in tennis. For example, betting on the winner of Wimbledon.
- Live Betting: Bet on the tennis match that is still in progress. For example bet on a player who is losing the set to bounce back and win it.
- Tie-Break: Betting that there will be a tie-break game. A tie-break is a game played when the score is tied between two players 6-6.
Tennis Betting Tips
When betting on tennis matches, there are certain things you should take into consideration.
Tennis Court Surface
Tennis matches are generally either played on grass courts, clay courts, or hard courts. Each professional tennis player has a preferred court ground to play on and is weaker on a different type of court.
Sometimes, even all-time champions have difficulties with their nemesis. They simply can’t win against them.
It is good to take a look at the player’s form. If he/she is on a winning streak, maybe it would be a good idea to place a bet on them. On the other hand, if this player is struggling, then maybe you should bet against him/her.
Make sure to read as many statistics about the players and tournaments as possible before you bet on a tennis match. The more you know, the more logical and strategical your bet will be.
Top 5 Men’s Tennis Players for 2022
If you are betting on a men’s tennis match, take a look at the best players right now to get familiar with their names.
- Novak Djokovic
- Daniil Medvedev
- Alexander Zverev
- Rafael Nadal
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Matteo Berrettini
- Casper Ruud
- Andrey Rublev
- Felix Auger-Aliassime
- Cameron Norrie
Top 10 Women’s Tennis Players for 2022
If you are betting on a women’s tennis match, take a look at the best players right now to recognize their names.
- Iga Swiatek
- Barbora Krejcikova
- Paula Badosa
- Maria Sakkari
- Aryna Sabalenka
- Anett Kontaveit
- Karolina Pliskova
- Danielle Collins
- Garbine Muguruza
- Ons Jabeur
Top 10 Tennis Tournaments You Should Bet On
- US OPEN
- Australian Open
- French Open
- Summer Olympic Games Tennis Tournament
- Davis Cup
- WTA Finals
- ATP Finals
- BNP Paribas
- Miami Open
Tennis Betting FAQs
Is tennis betting profitable?
Tennis betting can be very profitable if you follow the games thoroughly and are well aware of the players’ performances. Just like any other sports betting.
What is the best tennis betting strategy?
Value betting is the best to bet on tennis, it is beating the betting site that has listed higher odds than what the bet is worth. However, it is difficult to master and often requires mathematical analysis. So, if you are up for it, why not? You can make a living out of such bets in sports betting.
How often does the favourite win in tennis betting?
A little less than 70% of the time, the favored match-winner actually wins in tennis betting.
Is tennis betting easy?
Tennis betting takes a little time to get familiar with. You can start by understanding match betting. Simply bet on the player who will win the match. Start simple and learn as you go.
How to calculate the expected value in online tennis betting?
Expected value is the amount of money the player expects to win or lose if they place a certain bet. It is a simple equation: Multiply your probability of winning a bet (decimals) with the amount of money you could win in this bet. Then subtract the probability of losing multiplied by the amount lost per bet.